Are you trying to learn more about the main cause of erectile dysfunction? Unfortunately, 40% of men at 40 years old have experienced this disease. Also, 70% of men at age 70 have experienced ED as well. If you are frustrated and embarrassed about this problem, know you aren’t alone. This common issue men face can be related to many issues. So, let’s take a closer look at why the problem emerges and what you can do about it.
What Is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
Commonly known as impotence, this condition is the incapacity to obtain and maintain erections that are firm enough for sex. While some men may have problems maintaining an erection from time to time, a persistent, ongoing struggle is likely a medical condition that requires treatment to remedy.
- Difficulty getting an erect penis.
- Problems maintaining an erect penis.
- Reduction in sexual desire.
Other possible symptoms are premature or delayed ejaculation.
What Is the Culprit?
The primary cause for this male sexual condition is an underlying medical issue. These medical issues could be heart disease, blood vessel clogging, high cholesterol or blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, Parkinson’s disease, or Multiple Sclerosis. It can also be related to a combination of psychological and physical issues.
However, lifestyle choices such as tobacco use, alcoholism, and other forms of substance abuse may also be to blame.
What Can You Do to Save Your Sex Life?
While many men suffering from this condition lose hope and feel like they will never have normal sexual activity again, help is possible. The right treatment center can connect you with solutions to get and obtain an erection and go back to having a healthy, satisfying sex life.
We are dedicated to helping men of all ages find safe, effective, pain-free, and surgery-free treatments for ED. Georgia Male Performance Clinic believes all men deserve to experience optimal sexual performance. Therefore, we offer a wide range of treatment options that provide fast, long-lasting results, even for men who have suffered from ED for years. Some of our top treatment options include:
- GAINSWAVE Therapy: this painless shock wave treatment enables you to reverse the effects of dysfunction related to decreased blood flow to the penis.
- P-Shot: through this PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection, you will experience the tissue repair and healing necessary to restore optimal functioning to your penis; plus, you will get penis enlargement and enhanced sexual performance.
- Regenerative stem cell therapy: this safe injection of stem cells repairs injured tissues and creates hard, spontaneous erections to enhance your sex life.
Ready to Experience Satisfying Sex Once Again?
So, reach out to our compassionate team today to learn more about the best treatment options for your situation. We’ve seen our treatments change the lives of countless men and their partners. There’s always hope, and it’s never too late to take back your sex life from the struggles of erectile dysfunction. Connect with us online to schedule your private consultation or to learn more about the main cause of erectile dysfunction.