What is Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Are you wondering if Low Testosterone treatment will help you manage the symptoms of erectile dysfunction? It’s no secret that testosterone not only fuels a man’s sex drive, but it also helps improve the firmness and lasting power of erections. Testosterone production decreases with age, low testosterone levels may reduce a man’s sexual urges and lead to feelings of inadequacy.
While hormonal imbalances most often affect men over the age of 50, it can also target young adults and even teenagers. The symptoms of hormone imbalance are frustrating and can affect your everyday life. You don’t have to put up with the symptoms of hormonal imbalance any longer. If you are ready to improve your sexual performance and extend your vitality, reach out to us today to get started with Low-T therapy.
Hormones are responsible for regulating different systems in the body. Testosterone, specifically, is the male sex hormone. When an imbalance is present, you may begin to experience a wide range of emotional and physical symptoms, including:
- Low Libido or Sex Drive
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Loss of Interest in Sexual Activity
- Low Self-Esteem
- Reduced Muscle Mass
- Fatigue and Sleep Disorders
- Increased Body Fat
- Decreased Bone Density
Patients may report one or more of these symptoms from low testerone treatment. If you note any changes in mood, behavior, or appearance, contact us right away.
The Benefits of Improving Testosterone Levels
Low testosterone levels significantly affect a man’s quality of life. When a man is no longer able to enjoy sex as he once did, he may feel inadequate, frustrated, or depressed. Thankfully, it’s possible to optimize testosterone levels with the use of replacement therapy.
At Georgia Male Performance Clinic, our pellets hormone therapy is customized to your unique physiology based on your lab test results. Because of this, every treatment will have the greatest possible success in helping to balance your male hormones and extend your vitality.
The pellets are inserted subcutaneously in the body area in a quick and painless replacement process and consistently provide the dosing of bioidentical testosterones that the body requires.
Our patients report feeling a difference in their overall mood after a few weeks. Our BHRT hormone therapy is all-natural and helps to improve sexual desire and performance. You’ll be able to enjoy life to the fullest, no matter your age.
- Our Low Testestrone treatment is the ideal remedy if you want to improve your sex libido, extend your vitality, and solve your hormone imbalance.
- We guarantee that our patients are being provided with the best Testestrone pellet therapy for men to help their hormone optimization. The hormones are natural and bioidentical, meaning that our Testestrone hormones are structurally the same as normal human hormones.
Begin the Process with the Leader in ED and Male Performance Experts
BHRT leads the way when it comes to improving testosterone levels in men. We proudly offer this therapy at Georgia Male Performance Clinic.
We want to help all of our patients overcome the frustration and emotional downfalls that come with erectile dysfunction.
Our clinic is warm and inviting, and you’ll feel at ease every time you visit. Patient confidentiality and privacy are of the utmost importance to us.
Contact our office to schedule a consultation to discuss how hormone replacement therapy can help improve your mood, your physical well-being, and your sex life.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Benefits for Women
Women with a hormone imbalance usually see one or more of these symptoms: heavy, irregular, or painful periods, hot flashes, night sweats, indigestion, constipation, and diarrhea.
But with the bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, you don’t have to deal with these symptoms anymore.
Treat the root of your symptoms. Studies show BHRT provides relief, improved brain function, better moods, more restful sleep, better muscle function, thicker hair, and better bone density.
Georgia Male Performance Clinic provides hormone replacement therapy for women.
You will receive all the physical benefits listed above and you will minimize the side effects that come with synthetic hormones.
What Can I Expect From BHRT?
While everyone’s results are different, the process for considering, getting, monitoring and continuing with BHRT is typically the same with all our patients. BHRT pellet insertion is fast and simple.
- We start with an appointment to draw your blood and test your hormone levels.
- Within a week, we schedule an appointment to review your lab results and subcutaneously insert your customized pellet therapy dosage.
- Within seven to 10 days after your pellet insertion, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) begins to work, and patients are back to their regular activities.
- The next round of BHRT pellets can be inserted in 4 to 6 months, depending on a variety of factors that determine absorption rates and needs as every patient’s path to balancing hormones in men is unique to them.
Male Hormone Replacement Therapy benefits include improvements in the symptoms of:
Georgia Male Performance Clinic
3635 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: (770) 910-9622
Fax: (770) 910-9633
Mon - Fri 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: By Appointments Only