What is GAINSWave®?
More than 80% of men with erectile dysfunction (ED) issues experience this due to poor blood flow to the penis.
GAINSWave® is an innovative treatment for men that aims to reverse the effects of erectile dysfunction (ED) due to poor blood flow and helps to maximize sexual performance.
Georgia Male Performance Clinic uses the most advanced low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy medical devices (LI-ESWT) also known as Acoustic Sound Wave Therapy (ASWT) that are precisely calibrated and focused for optimal results. Our therapy is proven with great success to help men who suffer from erectile dysfunction ED and Peyronie’s Disease. The GAINSWave® Therapy uses energy waves to improve blood flow to the penis thus achieving harder and longer erections. The waves are applied to the penis tissue which breaks up the micro-plaque formations inside the blood vessels allowing more blood to flow, they stimulate the generation of new cell growth by activating dormant stem cells in the penile tissue, and generate new blood vessels by stimulating the release of growth factors.
What you can expect from the GAINSWave® treatment therapy is a boost in sexual performance as the treatment will rid you of performance anxiety while promoting healthier sexual relations. This procedure is safe, non-invasive, and comfortable; it is performed in the office and takes 15-20 minutes per session, it is proven to have long-lasting results. Patients normally need 6 treatment sessions to achieve good and effective results performed twice a week over 3 weeks. Some patients may experience better erections immediately after the initial treatment, as with any medical procedure, results vary from patient to patient
- Our GAINSWave® Therapy is unique; it aims to restore the erectile function in order to enable natural and spontaneous erections.
- This treatment therapy is what men have been waiting for and no longer have to experience anxiety with their sexual performance.
- Georgia Male Performance Clinc is the leading and only certified GAINSWave® Therapy provider in Gwinnett County
Georgia Male Performance Clinic GAINSWave® Therapy is proven to help men who suffer from Erectile Dysfunction, Peyronie’s Disease, and men who are looking to enhance their intimate performance. Our patients are achieving spontanous and more frequent erections, experiencing firmer and longer erections, and enjoying much better sexual experiences as they were younger.
Benefits of GAINSWave® Therapy
- Achieve Harder & Stronger Erections
- Improve Sexual Performance
- Increase Sensation
- Spontaneous Erections
- Treat ED & Peyronie’s Disease Symptoms
- Get Back your Confidence
GAINSWave® vs Other Treatments
The GAINSWave® treatment therapy is the most revolutionary and innovative approach in treating men who suffer from erectile dysfunction. It has been noted that others who treat men with erectile dysfunction experience side effects, everything from painful headaches to flu-like symptoms. The GAINSWave® treatments have little to no side effects and do not penalize men with pre-existing conditions and are a safe and non-invasive procedure.
Georgia Male Performance Clinic, Superior Choice for Effective ED Treatments & Better Sexual Performance
Are you suffering from any type of Erectile Dysfunction, Peyronie’s Disease, Premature Ejaculation, or ED medication side effects? Do you want to improve your erections and restore what’s missing in your life and relationship? Are you looking for a real penis enhancement to perform with confidence and better orgasms?
Georgia Male Performance Clinic, with more than 40 years of ED & Vascular Disease treatment experience, provides the real solutions for all ED conditions and performance frustrations with exceptional results for healthier and spontaneous sexual relationship regardless of age or medical condition.
When a man deals with anxiety as it relates to his sexual performance he will not be able to perform at his best. And with the assistance of the GAINSwave® procedure he can finally relax and focus on the enjoyment of healthy sexual relations rather than having negative thoughts about his performance anxiety.
The Procedure and how it Works.
After the Georgia Male Performance Clinic began helping men who suffer from (ED) using GAINSWave® treatment therapy the results were astonishing. We received feedback from our patients on how the procedure improved their qualitiy of life. They began to share how they became more confident as they did not have to concern themselves with performance anxiety and as a result were able to fully enjoy a much longer sexual connection. The reason for the success is that our deep medical experience in vascular system treatments and our ability to identify weaker blood vessels, along with our proper administration of the soundwaves to the targeted vessels are all aimed to minimize and eliminate micro-plaque in the penis to open existing blood vessels and stimulate growth of newer vessels resulting in a more sustainable erection that is better and stronger.
How long does it last?
The GAINSWave® procedure has been medically proven to last 2 years. Being that the procedure targets the root of the problem which is blood flow to the penis the success is unmatched. Most people understand that life is in the blood and anything blocking the flow of blood to the body will inhibit the body to perform at its optimum level.
Is the procedure new?
No. In Europe, this treatment has been used for more than 15 years with great success.
What about side effects?
There are little or no known side effects with this procedure.
How do I get the treatment?
You can schedule a medical evaluation and consultation through Georgia Male Performance Clinic. We see patients and provide service to all of Gwinnett County and Metro Atlanta which includes the following cities: Duluth, Johns Creek, Suwanee, Atlanta, Alpharetta, Peachtree Corners, Lawrenceville, Berkeley Lake, Norcross, Sugar Hill, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Buford, Milton, Cummings, Braselton, Dacula, Grayson, Jefferson, Lilburn, Loganville, Snellville, and Tucker.
Is there clinical research?
There have been numerous studies that verify the effectiveness of the acoustic sound wave treatment used in GAINSWave® therapy.
How many treatments are required?
Each patient is different and has varying degrees of (ED) and also depending on the personal goal of the patient can be anywhere from 6 – 12 treatments.
Is there really a difference between GAINSWave® and Viagra, Cialis or other ED Medications?
- Taking a pill before sex is something that can hinder the psyche although you’re supposedly receiving help there is a reminder that if you forget to take it, you won’t be able to satisfy your partner. With GAINSWave® there are no expensive prescriptions to remember, refill or take. Your focus is totally about sexual enjoyment.
- We are all too familiar with taking pills or medications for one issue or another and unfortunately having to deal with the side effects that come along with it. Fortunately, there are none of the harmful side effects with the GAINSWave® treatment as with other ED drugs. GAINSWave® can be used for men who cannot take oral ED medications, such as men with heart disease, diabetes, or high blood.
Who can benefit from GAINSWave®?
- Men who suffer from Erectile Dysfunction
GAINSWave® is safe and the best alternative treatment to Viagra and other oral ED medications. In addition, GAINSWave® has proven to enhance sexual performance, without the harmful side effects of medications!
- Men who suffer from Peyronie’s Disease
In patients with Peyronie’s Disease they suffer from scar tissue which causes curvature of the penis. The GAINSWave® procedure breaks down the scar tissue and reduces the curvature so that sexual performance is not inhibited. In addition, the procedure is also drug free and surgery free.
- Men Seeking Male Enhancement
No longer do men have to suffer from (ED), or any other medical condition to benefit from GAINSWave®. Even If you want to perform like you did in your early twenties The Georgia Male Performance clinic can help you “turn back the clock”! Your best days can still be ahead rather than behind. And you can satisfy your lover with confidence knowing that your enhancement will bring them much more pleasure.
Is GAINSWave® only available for men with Erectile Dysfunction?
No, many men are looking to enhance sexual performance and can utilize the GAINSWave® treatments for a boost in bedroom performance.
Explore some of these clinical studies below:
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile dysfunction? A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled study
- A First Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the
- Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: a prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled study
- Shockwave treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Low intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction: a study in an Indian population
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile function?
Join the GAINSWave® movement at The Georgia Male Performance Clinic in Duluth Georgia and experience greater sexual performance like never before!
Georgia Male Performance Clinic
3790 Pleasant Hill Road
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: (770) 910-9622
Fax: (770) 910-9633
Mon - Fri 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM