We Help Get Your
Who We Are
Do you wish there was a non-pharmaceutical way to treat erectile dysfunction?
Do you have trouble acheiving or maintaining firmness during relations
Is (ED) making your life very uncomfortable?
Are you suffering from Premature Ejaculation?
Are you suffering from Peyronie’s Disease ?
Do you suffer from low Libido (low sex drive)?
Is their a mismatch with your spouce and wish you were thicker & longer?
Do you wish you can get back that explosive feeling?
Georgia Male Performance Clinic, located in Duluth, GA and serving Metro Atlanta Area is the leading provider of the most advanced erectile dysfunction and performance enhancement treatments available to the medical communities today.
Our clinic specializes in proven and effective ED treatments and safe male enhancements backed by extensive clinical research, we provide safe, effective, painless, and non-surgical office procedures that will greatly improve your erections and let you enjoy much longer sexual connections and pleasures.
Don’t wait! Schedule your Private and Confidential Consultation Today.
Aging and life styles greatly affect blood flow into the penis which is essential for a firm hard erection, low blood flow leads to decrease in sexual performance and desire, pills alone will not fix sexual problems.
Georgia Male Performance Clinic, Superior Choice for Effective ED Treatments & Better Sexual Performance
Are you suffering from any type Erectile Dysfunction, Peyronie’s Disease, Premature Ejaculation, or ED medication side effects? Do you want to improve your erections and restore what’s missing in your life and relationship? Are you looking for a real penis enhancement to perform with confidence and better orgasms?
Georgia Male Performance Clinic, with more than 40 years of ED & Vascular Disease treatment experience, provides the real solutions for all ED conditions and performance frustrations with exceptional results for healthier and spontaneous sexual relationship regardless of age or medical condition.
Why Choose Us?
- We use the most advanced and precisely focused Acoustic Sound Wave Technology that targets deep blood vessels in the genitals area. The applied sound waves break up the plaque buildup in the existing blood vessels resulting in an increase of blood flow to the penis, they stimulate new cell growth by activating dormant stem cells in the penile tissue, and generate new blood vessels by stimulating the release of growth factors
- Private, confidential, and comfortable setting. HIPPA Compliant
- Safe, effective, non-surgical, and pain free treatments
- Short in-office procedures, no downtime or recovery periods
- Specialized ED and male performance clinic providing effective treatments with exceptional success and satisfaction rates
- The only GAINSWave certified provider in Gwinnett County that uses an FDA cleared medical device that is approved for improved blood flow
- Top rated and highly qualified medical professionals who understand and listen to your concerns
- Conveniently located in Duluth, across from Gwinnett Medical Center
- Serving all surrounding cities (Atlanta, Johns Creek, Suwanee, Alpharetta, Roswell, Buford, Lawrenceville, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Cummings, Sugar Hill, Milton, Berkeley Lake, Dacula, Braselton, Sandy Springs, Lilburn, Snellville, and others)
DR Paul R. Minton, MD
Dr. Paul R. Minton
MD, FACP, FACC
Dr. Paul R. Minton, MD has seen excellent results from his patients and received multiple testimonies of much improved sexual performance, Dr. Minton has over forty years’ experience in health and wellness and believes in treating root causes for erectile dysfunction while improving one’s overall health.
Our board certified physician Paul R. Minton, MD, a former Governor for the American College of Cardiology in Maine, well respected and highly experienced in diagnosing and treating sexual and health issues suffered by men of all ages. We provide medically proven treatments that are safe and effective without the side effects as alternatives to TriMix injections and PDE5 inhibitors such as Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra.
Georgia Male Performance Clinic is one of the leading medical clinics trained and certified to perform the revolutionary and innovative Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT), also known as GAINSWave® Therapy for (ED) erectile dysfunction, and other male enhancement procedures in Gwinnett County and the metro Atlanta area. Our clinic is a specialty clinic that focuses on ED issues and believes in restoring confidence, vitality and sexual wellness for men. We offer private, confidential, and comfortable setting for our patients.
Our staff members are professional, respectful, and experienced in diagnosing and treating sexual male concerns and have a long history of treating patients who suffer from erectile dysfunction. We understand that each patient is unique therefore our treatments are tailored to the condition and severity of the patient. Paul R. Minton, MD has over forty years’ experience in health and wellness and believes in treating root causes for erectile dysfunction while improving one’s overall health.
As an experienced and well-respected board certified internist and cardiologist he has been concerned about the effect of the sildenafil (Viagra ®) type ED medications on the cardiovascular system. Consequently he stands by the non-medication, non-invasive acoustic shock wave therapy and specifically the GAINSWave® therapy for erectile dysfunction and as performance enhancement therapy for younger adults.
Dr. Minton has seen excellent results from his patients and received multiple testimonies of much improved sexual performance. The benefit of enhanced sexual function in men to their overall health is medically established. Dr. Minton has many years of experience treating men who have discussed different sexual concerns and experienced (ED) erectile dysfunction, a disease of increasing concern in men ages 40 and above.
He was a staff physician at the Yale Men’s Clinic in Sandy Springs Georgia where he counseled and treated men with this growing issue. Dr. Minton graduated from Boston University school of Medicine and trained in Internal Medicine and cardiology in Boston and in Denver. He practiced general, invasive, acute care and preventive cardiology in the states of Maine, Florida, and Georgia.
Dr. Minton is certified with the following Medical Boards:
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Cardiovascular Disease
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Member of the Medical Association of Georgia
- Certified in P-Shot® Administration
For his accomplishments and services, Dr. Minton has received:
- The Distinguished Instructor Award, Tufts University School of Medicine.
- The Distinguished Service Award, Northern New England Tri-State Chapter of the American College of Cardiology.
- Certificate of Recognition, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Served as Governor for the American College of Cardiology in Maine
Dr. Minton also has over 18 publications and clinical researches including the following:
- Metabolic effects of growth hormones in man, in Protein Metabolism, and international Symposium
- Growth promoting and metabolic effects of growth hormones
- Levels of Phosphate compounds in experimental cardiac hypertrophy
- Cholesterol and Coronary Artery Disease : A Physician’s Manual
- Use of Tocainide in Ventricular Arrhythmias- Astra Pharmaceutical Products
- Nifedipine: A study to determine Efficacy in the management of Angina Pectoris- Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
Dr. Minton has lectured on the following subjects:
- Non-pharmaceutical approaches to wellness
- Cardiac Diagnosis for physicians in training
- Strategies in management of coronary heart disease and acute myocardial infarction
- Preventive Cardiology
- Congenital heart disease in the adult
- Heart disease in women
- Diagnosis and management of cholesterol disorders
- The role of beta blockers and calcium channel blockers in cardiovascular disease management
Georgia Male Performance Clinic
3790 Pleasant Hill Road
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: (770) 910-9622
Fax: (770) 910-9633
Mon - Fri 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM